Drug & Alcohol Treatment for Adults & Young People
Set in 22 acres of beautiful Cornish gardens and woodland, Bosence Treatment Services provide a peaceful and tranquil environment where you can concentrate on getting well, free from distraction. Cornwall has miles of sandy beaches, rugged coastline, rolling countryside and pretty villages within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Our highly experienced team of professionals have a proven track record of achieving excellent outcomes for our clients. We deliver a daily treatment programme at each of our services which includes: Individual key working sessions, group therapy, assignments and workshops, along with 24hr on-site Nursing support. We provide treatment to clients with both drug and alcohol issues, and a range of other addictions.
We have established links with several local organisations which enable us to provide you with a number of opportunities to gain new skills and interests, as well as to access training and educational opportunities. We will also support you to attend community recovery groups including: NA/AA, and SMART Recovery.
There are visits to local attractions and places of interest, and a daily programme of varied evening activities. Our spacious grounds enable us to offer a diverse range of on-site activities including:
- Complimentary Therapies such as: Mindfulness, Auricular Acupuncture, Yoga and Tai-Chi.
- DIY, arts & crafts, pottery, gardening and music workshops.
- A horticulture project to support and promote enjoyment of the surrounding environment, with optional educational sessions.
- A sensory garden and woodland walk.
- A volunteer project where volunteers from the local community, along with ex-residents, provide mentoring support through a range of projects.
We operate 3 unique facilities, with treatment options from 2 – 52 weeks in duration, tailored to meet your individual needs and requirements:
- Bosence Detoxification & Stabilisation is a 16 bedded purpose built, modern, spacious and comfortable facility, with single en-suite accommodation throughout. It is safe, welcoming and supportive place to stay, with a varied range of treatment options. Treatment is delivered in an eclectic fashion and does not align with a specific ideology.
- Bosence Rehabilitation is a 15 bedded facility providing treatment in converted single room farmhouse accommodation. We offer a 12 step, total abstinence based approach to recovery. The tranquil setting provides the perfect environment for building the confidence and motivation to enable our clients to deal with their own particular problems.
Referral & Admission
We treat both private and funded individuals from a range of different backgrounds. We can also work with those whose treatment may be funded by an employer, other organisation or through private health insurance.
Adult Detox & Stabilisation: 16 (mixed gender. Single occupancy rooms)
Adult Rehab: 15 (mixed gender. Single occupancy rooms, save one only occasionally used for double occupancy)